This is the accident my 3 g'kids were in about a month ago.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Team unemployed
EXCERPT:
Heads Up
Aug. 25th, 2009 at 3:10 PM

I have now gotten 4 emails from the crooks talked about in this website. http://www.bobbear.co.uk/n-design-studio-inc.html.

According to them, they saw my resume online and decided that I was perfect. This is only a 2-4 hour commitment and I can earn big bucks. All I have to do is give them a bunch of personal information... like my bank account information so they can "deposit funds".

NO body is going to email any of us over and over again to get us to come to work for them so they can pay us lots of money to do very little work. Really.

Scams
EXCERPT:
Money Laundering and Reshipping Fraud
Email Based
Job Scams Abuse Reporting Information
Contact Us
or Report a Scam
Don't Bear Internet Fraud
Please note. As the owner of this site I have decided to retire and as a result this site is now under new management as from 03-May-2010. I would just like to thank all of my supporters and day to day helpers without whom none of this would have been possible. A big thanks also to everyone who has submitted suspected frauds for analysis over the years and thank you all so much for the kind messages of thanks and encouragement that have helped make it all worthwhile. Last but not least, thanks to all the ethical and helpful service providers out there that help to keep the internet a safer place.

Please be aware that criminals attack this website and the Bobbear reputation. I NEVER accept or solicit for money and I NEVER send out spam, so if you receive any spam referring to me or my domain bobbear.co.uk in any way whatsoever it has NOT come from me but from criminals attempting to discredit me. If you receive any unsolicited email referring to me or my website - please send me a copy, then either delete it or report it using SpamCop. To learn more and to find out how to report all of these criminal fraudsters to their hosts and registrars yourself, check out my site and fight back! This & this Sophos blog & this Sophos press release refer to the criminal's past efforts against me, as does this VNUNET article and this Infosecurity.us article among many others. Google for more articles and information. No doubt there will be more attacks. Thanks to everyone for the support I've received. If it hadn't been for the criminals attacking me I would not have had the publicity, so I guess I owe them one too.
Search This Site (Javascript must be enabled)


bobbear.co.uk is a voluntary, non-profit site dedicated to providing information on fake companies offering part-time, work from home job scams, in particular money mule or money transfer fraud, aka 'payment transfer agent' scams and the related reshipping fraud or 'parcels agent' scams. We also provide what victim advice and support we can. If you receive a spam offering you a job, then please send us a copy, preferably including headers. We can't cover '419' or lottery scams.


Hermes Internatioinal
Volkswagen
Volkswagen 2.0
Posted by Neil Hume on Oct 25 18:04.

Remember the Volkswagen fruit machine?

Well, the situation developing at Hermes International, following the daring market raid by the Wolf in the cashmere coat, bears something of a resemblance to the short squeeze that developed in the German carmaker two years ago.

Here’s why.

Once the LVMH takes delivery of its 17 per cent stake, the free float of Hermes will drop to around 8 per cent. To put that figure in perspective the short position in Hermes International is reckoned to be around 7 per cent, according to traders.

Add into the mix the possibility that the call options used by LVMH to buy around 6 per cent of Hermes were not fully hedged and everything is in place for a big squeeze higher.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
Meanwhile, LVMH has issued a statement about its stake building activities in Hermes. And everything has been done everything to the letter of the law.

Following its announcement on Saturday 23 October concerning the holding in Hermes International, LVMH confirms that it is fully compliant with French stock exchange regulations, notably those concerning the disclosure requirements on crossing shareholding thresholds. LVMH will file the appropriate notifications within the timeframe laid down by the French markets regulator, the AMF (L’Autorité des marches financiers).

No comments:

Post a Comment